“Head Spa” is rumored to be good for hair. Maybe some people find it challenging to get their hands on it because they don’t understand the content and effects. It’s a highly recommended menu for those who have problems with their scalp or hair or have recently been tired and want to relax!
I Hear It’s Good for Your Hair, What Is a Head Spa in the First Place?
Head spa that you can see on salon homepages and magazines. I heard vaguely that it’s good for hair, but do you know what kind of menu it is in the first place?
There are two types of head spas!
Head spas can be broadly divided into dry head spas that you receive at a relaxation salon and head spas at a beauty salon to wet your hair.
- The former is often done at head spa specialty stores and specializes in relaxing effects.
- The latter can have a relaxing effect and a beauty effect on the scalp and hair.
What is the effect of a head spa at a beauty salon?
First, I will explain the effects of a head spa that you can receive at a beauty salon from hair care and relaxation!
Hair care / scalp care effect
- The best effect of a head spa in a beauty salon is to keep the scalp environment clean by cleaning the pores.
- In the first place, ahead spa that wets hair and shampoos cannot be done without a nationally qualified cosmetologist license.
- By doing a head spa with a special cleansing agent by the hands of a professional beautician, you can thoroughly remove dirt even to the pores!
- If you can remove the dirt firmly, there are many more benefits.
- For example, removing dirt from pores improves the scalp environment and makes it easier to improve scalp problems such as stickiness and odor.
- At the head spa, the scalp is thoroughly loosened, which improves blood circulation and may positively affect the hair that is about to grow.
- You can massage your head while shampooing to stimulate acupoints and muscles at the head spa.
- As a result, it reduces eye strain that tends to occur when you overlook your smartphone or PC.
- In addition, it often massages the neck and shoulders together with the scalp so that you will feel refreshed after the operation!
- Also, depending on the type of head spa, you may use some items with relaxation effects such as aroma. You can relax physically and mentally, and many users fall asleep during the procedure. The head spa in a beauty salon incorporates both hair care and relaxation effects.
Types of head spas by care agent
- Head spas available at beauty salons can be further divided into four types depending on the care agent.
- The compatibility differs depending on the purpose and worries, so it is best to order the care method you want.
Here, we will explain the characteristics of each!
Carbonated head spa
- A carbonated head spa that removes dirt with hot water or foam containing high-concentration carbonic acid.
- By permeating the scalp with carbonic acid, blood circulation is promoted, and the scalp environment is adjusted.
- There are relatively many salons that handle it, and the treatment time is short, so it is especially recommended for beginners!
- It is also ideal for those who have a stiff scalp.
Oil head spa
- An oil head spa that lifts dirt with a massage using special oil.
- In some cases, you can choose the aroma oil with your favorite scent and expect a relaxing effect.
- In addition, the oil’s nutrients reach the pores so that you can grow moisturized and healthy hair.
- Especially recommended for those who are suffering from dry scalp and hair!
Cream head spa
- A cream head spa where you can use a special cream to loosen the scalp and care for your hair.
- It is characterized by using cream to treat hair thoroughly.
- Many creams have a pleasant scent and are a popular menu for women.
- Especially recommended for those who want to keep their scalp and hair moisturized!
Cleansing head spa
- A cleansing head spa that focuses on improving pore-clogging using cleansing agents.
- You can improve the health of your hair by removing dirt from the pores that cannot be removed with shampoo alone while rubbing the scalp.
- Ideal for those who want to refresh themselves and those who are concerned about the smell of the scalp!
Three things you should know before you receive it
As you learn about the effects and types, you will feel more “want to receive.” So, finally, I will explain three points you should know before actually receiving a head spa!
How often should I receive it?
Ideally, you should receive a head spa once a month. Since the skin renewal cycle, including the scalp, is about 28 days, you can maintain a healthy scalp at a head spa once a month! However, the appropriate frequency depends on the scalp problem and the type of head spa.
Head spa for a new habit of caring for yourself
Now that I often study and work online at my computer, many people are tired. Also, each person has problems with their hair and scalp. If you prepare your hair and scalp while healing your tiredness at the head spa, you will surely be able to do your best from the next day! When receiving a head spa, it is recommended that you decide on a treatment that suits you with a beautician while receiving thorough counseling at the salon. Make head spa a new habit, take care of yourself from your hair and scalp, and lead a lively life.