Currently, natural beauty is in fashion: clear, glowing skin, long shiny curls. Girls try to do their best to look as attractive as possible, resorting to various store and salon cosmetic products and procedures.
At the same time, they completely forgot that it could preserve beauty without using expensive products. It will be quite enough to store in a home refrigerator or home first aid kit. Any problem, including the problem with hair, can be solved by applying folk beauty recipes used by our grandmothers and great-grandmothers.
Most often, girls and women are faced with the problem of weakening and hair loss, which is why they are interested in what means to strengthen hair and against hair loss can be used at home. Usually, we are talking about masks and scrubs that are easy to prepare using natural products, essential oils, herbs and other ingredients that are easy to purchase at a pharmacy for little money.
Each person is unique and not like the others. The same applies to his hair. Therefore, hair care will also be different depending on the type and structure. It should also consider that natural curls, or after keratin straightening, perm and dyeing, require a completely different approach to themselves. However, there are also general tips
Wash Your Hair Regularly
- The advice seems obvious, but not everyone follows it.
- Do not wash your hair too often, and do not walk around with a dirty head for several days.
- “The fact that hair can be “retrained” and start washing it once or twice a week is a myth.
- If you have a dry scalp and do not require daily washing, do not wash.
Cleanse Your Scalp Properly
- “In the treatment of hair loss, cleansing the scalp is very important so that the healing serums can work to their full potential.
- It is essential to apply peel correctly: on wet skin and massage for 10-15 minutes.
- The action of scrub particles works precisely due to massage. With normal skin, peeling can also be done weekly.
- For those who have scalp prone to dryness or brittle, dry hair, it is better to do peeling once every two weeks.
Stop Using Shampoo All the Time
- “Dry shampoo is not a shampoo, but an SOS product that is used when there is no way to wash your hair, but you need to give a fresh look to the hair at the roots.
- The composition contains finely dispersed components that absorb sebum.
- You can use it once every couple of weeks when you haven’t had time to wash your hair.
- It’s not worth pouring hair daily and, most importantly, the scalp.
Protect Your Hair From the Sun
- Because of outside going, the open rays of the sun, swimming in seawater, and a pool where there are a lot of disinfecting agents is a severe test.
- “Direct sunlight, in addition to damaging and drying out the hair shaft, leads, according to recent studies, to hair loss and thinning.
- Don’t forget to carry your hat with you when you go out in summer.
- Ready-made or homemade masks will enrich your home hair care.
- Masks can replace many restorative professional hair treatments, peels and wraps.
- Masks are needed not only for dry but also for oily hair.
- Don’t also forget about unique masks for coloured hair, dandruff and masks from various oils.
- Massage of the scalp helps to stimulate hair growth and normalize blood circulation.
- Many salons offer this service, but you can also massage your scalp yourself.
- Combing is also a kind of scalp massage.
- A healthy diet and a rich diet affect hair growth most positively. And this is what you can do for curls yourself at home.
- Finding out which products are beneficial for hair will never be superfluous.
- At the same time, we do not advise you to radically change the diet and draw up a nutrition program on your own.
Avoid Harmful Hair Products
- SLS, SLES – easily penetrate the body and remain in the tissues for a long time. Often cause dryness and increased skin sensitivity, the formation of dandruff. Many consumers complain of hair loss after using products with a similar composition;
- ALS is a poisonous, carcinogenic, mutagenic substance that quickly penetrates the scalp;
- Cocamide DEA is a harmful surfactant. It acts as a thickener and also forms a rich foam. For many customers, it causes allergies and provokes skin problems;
- Parabens are petrochemicals that are used in almost all cosmetics. Unscrupulous manufacturers love them because parabens kill bacteria and extend product shelf life. They are believed to disrupt the endocrine system and often cause allergic reactions;
- Lauramide Dea is another foam generator that dries the hair and scalp and can also cause itching and cause an allergic reaction;
- Perfume compositions are a marketing ploy used to create a “natural”, attractive scent of cosmetics.
Useful in Hair Products
Now let’s talk about beneficial ingredients in cosmetics. Even in a small amount, they can give a positive result:
- Natural analogues of parabens – this group includes, for example, willow bark, oak, raspberries, blackberries, mountain ash, juniper and grapefruit seeds;
- Panthenol – can prevent the harmful effects of UV rays and high temperatures on the hair;
- Vitamin E – promotes blood circulation, saturates the hair with valuable microelements, significantly accelerates hair growth;
- Collagen – retains moisture, makes hair more voluminous and thick, lifting from the very roots;
- Keratin – restores the structure of damaged hair;
- Vitamin A – accelerates regeneration processes, prevents dryness and flaking of the skin;
- Herbal extracts.
Vitamins and Proteins
- For Shiny Hair: Oysters, crab meat, fatty meats, tofu, beans are the best source of iron and zinc.
- For brittleness: Broccoli, red peppers, Brussels sprouts, kiwifruit, oranges are high in vitamin C.
- For hair strength: Greek yogurt, a peanut butter – rich in protein, the primary building material for hair, a resource for their elasticity.
- For a healthy scalp: fatty fish (salmon, salmon), walnuts, flaxseeds – contain omega-3 acids that prevent dry scalp and dandruff.
Improve Your Diet
Dietary changes can improve mood, energy, weight loss, and chronic disease risk. Use this advice to eat more nutritiously.
- Fruits and vegetables contain fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, so you should eat more.
- Processing sugars can cause health problems and weight gain. Avoid sugary drinks, snacks, and processed foods.
- Tofu, beans, fish, chicken, and turkey are low-calorie protein sources. These foods provide essential amino acids for muscle growth and repair, which your body can get from your body.
- Avoid processed and fast food with unhealthy calories, fats, and sodium. Consume these foods sparingly.
- Water aids digestion, hydration, and health. Drink 8–10 glasses of water daily.
- Savor each bite and listen to your body’s hunger cues. It can help you choose healthier foods and avoid overeating.
- Meal planning helps people make healthier choices and avoid impulse buys.
Visit the Hairstylist
It just seems too easy to be true. But a hairstylist can give you the best advice about your hair. For example, you should get the ends of your hair cut every two to three months to keep split ends from getting worse and ensure your hair grows as fast as it should.
How to Make Hair Soft and Stronger at Home
Homemade masks that make hair softer should also be based on foods high in healthy fats. It deprives the hair of rigidity and eliminates that very unpleasant fluffiness.
- We send half a ripe avocado, one egg, as well as one tablespoon of olive and coconut oil, honey and water into the blender bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients until creamy.
- Apply to strands and rinse after 20 minutes.
- Mash two ripe bananas until smooth.
- Take two tablespoons of curd and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply to hair and leave for an hour.
- Wash your hair with warm water.
Hair Oiling at Home
- Hair oil will help you to give the hair a healthy look. Natural ingredients perfectly nourish, smooth and restore damaged hair.
- A hair oil massage will relieve the dryness of the scalp.
- A rinse from the linden collection perfectly moisturizes and restores the hair structure.
Tips to Grow Natural Hair Fast at Home
- Keep Your Hair and Scalp Clean: It removes oils, dirt, and bacteria that clog hair follicles and slow growth. Avoid over washing your hair, and use gentle shampoo.
- Use a Deep Conditioner: Deep conditioning prevents breakage and damage, which can slow hair growth. Deep condition weekly and rinse with cold water.
- Eat a Balanced Diet: Protein, vitamins, and minerals in a balanced diet promote hair growth. Eat fish, eggs, leafy greens, nuts, and beans for healthy hair.
- Massage Your Scalp: A scalp massage stimulates hair growth. Massage your scalp daily with your fingertips.
- Avoid Heat Styling: Flat irons and curling wands can break and slow hair growth. Avoid heat styling and go for natural hairstyles.
- Protect Your Hair: Avoiding sun, wind, and cold can prevent hair breakage and slow growth. Protect your hair from the sun with a hat or scarf and an SPF leave-in conditioner.