“Is it difficult to arrange hair with the good hair?” We will introduce simple arrangements by length to dispel such an image! We also collected Rinpa hair, which is not popular with clumsy people. It should be easy to challenge if you can do it with just rubber, do not need a hairpin, or add a hair accessory!
Easy Tech and Fashionable Hair Arrangements
For clumsy people, fashionable hair arrangements are quite a hurdle. Still, if that can be easily achieved …? To tell the truth, you can easily improve the feeling of being comfortable just by preparing the standard + α. This time, we will introduce the recommended hair arrangements and the three major points that look fashionable.
- Prepare hair flow with a styling agent.
- Roughly break it to give a three-dimensional effect.
- Give movement to the hair bundle around the face.
(Bob-medium) Minimal and Cute Arrangement
Here, we will introduce hair arrangements that can be done with short hair, focusing on Midi and Bob, who are attractive for feminine simplicity. Even one knot, which tends to be a holiday home style, can be stylishly organized by adding nuances with hair flow and three-dimensional effect, so please give it a try.
Healthy casual one knot
- Tie them together at a slightly lower position. The point is to tie them together below the ears to make the head look crispy and compact. Put wax on it and put it together roughly with your hands.
- Pull out the back hair around the face a little and let it blend in.
- Wax the bangs to give a feeling of the bunch. The long bangs are also blended with wax to give a strong presence, making the area around the face gorgeous. Flow it diagonally or scatter it on the side to balance it.
Beautiful and casual Petit Shinyon
- Lightly wrap the ends of the hair with a straight iron, mix the balm (about the amount of a little fingernail) and oil (1 push) well with the palm of your hand, and then apply it to the whole.
- Make a ring-shaped bun in the slightly recessed position on the back of the head, and pull it out lightly so that the hair on the side touches your ears.
- Use a straight iron to make the bangs curl, and use a balm to give a feeling of the bunch and make it look like a see-through bang.
No rubber required! Easy fashionable low pony
- Wrap the whole with a 25mm iron. Take 5 to 6 pushes of oil and let it blend into the whole.
- Collect the hair bundles in the lower part of the back of the head. Take a small amount of hair bundle, twist it lightly, wrap it around the root of the bundled hair bundle, and pin it.
- Apply the oil left on your hands to the back hair around your ears. If there is any unrolled hair on the back, wrap it lightly with a trowel.
- First, use a 26mm curling iron to habit the entire hair from the root to the S curl.
- Gather the hair by hand, leaving the sideburns. Make a bun at an angle of 45 degrees from your ears.
- Pinch the top hair in two places while holding the knot with your hand and pull it out.
- Apply a wet hair balm to the left sideburns to create a feeling of the bunch, and you’re done!
1. First, straighten the entire hair with an iron. Change the angle of the iron by turning the wrist back on the tip of the hair and partially creating a moving outer splash.
2. Avoid the roots and apply hair oil to the surface and tips of the hair. Add little by a little while watching the situation so as not to over-apply.
3. Put the bangs on the all-back forehead and a turban. However, on the side, add the nuance of pulling out the hair and breaking it so that the ears are hidden.
Medium x braid classical arrangement.
- Apply the hair cream to the whole.
- Divide the hair into two at the centre to make a braid, temporarily fasten the ends with a pin or the like.
- Loosen each braid with your fingertips, put them together at the back, and tie them with rubber.4. Randomly pin the back of the ear to complete!
Medium x adult casual bun hair
- Gather the hair at a slightly higher position and make a loop-shaped bun so that the hair bundle remains longer.
- Twist the hair bundle lightly, wrap it around the knot, and pinch the ends of the hair in the rubber.
- Randomly loosen the hair surface to complete!
(Semi-long & Long) Adult Hair That Makes the Most of the Length
For semi-long and long hair with many volumes, it is recommended to consider the balance with the outfit. It is also a fashionable technique to incorporate into your coordinator, including hair arrangements, such as “I want to clean the area around my face” and “I want to give a fresh impression”.
Elegant and casual! Easy braid hair
- Spread a little fingernail-sized hair avatar on the palm of your hand and firmly squeeze it all over.
- Make a braid at a lower position on the back of the head and tie the end of the braid with rubber. Loosen the stitches with your fingertips.
- Fold the ends of the hair inward and fix it with a pin. Apply a small amount of hair avatar to your fingertips to give a feeling of the bunch to the trailing hair.
A soft one-tie knot that can be used with a three-dimensional effect
- Use a straight iron to make the whole inward winding one curl. Spread one push of oil on the palm of your hand and spread it from the inside with your hands.
- Tie one with rubber around the slightly recessed part of the back of the head.
- Wrap a small amount of hair around the root to hide the rubber.
- Add a small amount of oil to the back hair around the ears to create a wet bunch.
Higher chignon that office is OK
- Use a 32mm curling iron to wrap the base hair loosely. Wrap it inward from the middle of the hair and miss the root.
- Roughly tie up your hair with your hands and make it a ponytail at a slightly higher position. Twist the hair bundle and wrap it in a knot to hide the rubber.
- After making a bun by fixing the four places on the top, bottom left, and right of the wrapped root with pins, pick up the hair on the surface to the extent that it does not unravel and add nuance.
- Pull out the bangs at a depth of 1 cm from the forehead, and apply a hard wax of about 1 grain of rice with your fingertips to complete!
Hair with screw pins
- Roughly put them together around your ears and tie them together with rubber.
- Put out lagging hair from three places: temples, sideburns, and collars.
- Wrap the ends of the hair around the root and tie it in a bun shape. While looking at the balance, pick up and pull out the hair bundles on the top and back of the head to give a soft feeling to the hair bundles.
- Insert the screw pin into the side of the base of the bundled hair bundle to complete.
Super easy! A non-rolling arrangement using a scarf
- Take one pearl of balm, spread it on your hand, and let it blend into the whole. Gather the hair around the dent on the back of the head, twist it to make a ring-shaped bun, and tie it with rubber.
- Wrap the hair that sticks out of the bun into a rubber knot. Wrap the scarf so that the centre of the folded scarf is at the top, and tie the ends with the back of the bun.
- Pull out the hair bundle from the surface and the front of the ear to finish it roughly.
In 3 steps! Beautiful half-up
- Wrap the whole loosely with an iron, split the top hair into two and twist each.
- Tie the twisted hair in  into one. Do not let the ends of the hair pass through to the end and hook it on the rubber to make a bun.
- Wrap the ends of the bun’s hair on the rubber and fasten it with a pin to complete it!
Super Easy! [rubber Only] Style
The image of a well-designed hair arrangement is that many difficult processes make full use of American and U-pin. If it can be done only with rubber, the hurdles may be lowered, making it easier to take on the challenge. Here it’s super easy! Introducing a fashionable arrangement using only rubber.
Only rubber is easy! Adult low pony
- After making the whole mix with a trowel, lightly loosen the curly hair while applying a gentle breeze from the dryer.
- Divide the bangs in the middle and apply a hair dryer to the hairline to start up.
- Sprinkle the spray wax all over to make it fluffy.
- Gather your hair with your hands and tie it with rubber to the height below your ears.
- Pull out the hair bundles on the surface in the order of top → around the ears to make them rough.
- Take a small hair bundle from the ponytail and wrap it around a knot to hide the rubber.
The hair on the side of the ponytail should be squeezed so that it touches your ears for a feeling of pulling out.
A rough chignon with an exquisite looseness of one piece of rubber
- Roughly tie them around the neckline with your hands and tie them in a loop.
- Use a keep spray to give a feeling of the bunch to the hair around the face.
- Wrap the lowered hair bundle around the knot, twist and tighten the knot together, and then insert the ends of the hair into the rubber to fix it.
Easy knot that can be done only with rubber
- Tie a high knot so that the knot is slightly above the top of your ear.
- Tie the hair bundles with rubber in several places.
- Randomly pull out the hair bundles between the rubbers to create volume and complete.
The hair length to be left is intentionally short, and it is more stylish to put it out a little.
Deformed pony made of 3 rubbers
- Wrap only the top surface with a trowel.
- After applying the hair oil from the root to the tip of the hair, tie it at the height above the ear.
- Take the hair bundle, wrap it around the root, and tie the ends of the hair with rubber.
- Repeat  again.
- Wrap the remaining ponytail hair tips and trailing hair vertically with a 26mm trowel. Completed by loosening the top and rubber knots in a well-balanced manner.
Easy bun hair that can be done with one piece of rubber
- Iron the entire hair or twist the hair braid and dry it with a hair dryer.
- Put them together around the back of the head and pull out the top hair to create a rough feeling, making it a loop-shaped bun.
- Pull out the hair from the bun and loosen it little by little.
- Wrap the hair bundle tightly to hide the rubber, and fasten the ends of the hair with the rubber.
- Pull out the side top hair to create a rough feeling and complete!
Easy X Applied Arrangement
The classic “Kururinpa” is a simple hair arrangement that involves breaking the root of the tied hair with your fingers and passing the hair bundle from the outside to the inside. One of the popular points is that it can be applied to various hairstyles regardless of whether the hair is short or long.
Easy ready half-up
- Lightly iron the hole and tie the top hair.
- Slide the tied rubber down a little, split the top of the knot in two, pass the tip of the hair from above, and pull the tip of the hair.
- Tie the side hair under the “Kururinpa” made in , and then “Kururinpa” again.
- Look at the balance, pull out the “Kururinpa” part a little, attach your favourite hair accessories, and you’re done!
Only Kururinpa! Elegant crochet style
- Lightly wrap the whole with iron and tie the top hair to the right behind, leaving the bangs.
- Move the tied rubber down a little and “Kururinpa”.
- Take a little hair under “Kururinpa” and tie it to the left of “Kururinpa”. Next to the left is the right, and next to the right is the left.
- After “Kururinpa” near the tip of the hair, tie all the hair together to complete.
Bob-long is OK! Side Arrange
- Lightly wrap the whole with iron and tie only the top of the hair on the left side, leaving the bangs.
- Move the tied rubber down a little and “Kururinpa”.
- Tie the remaining hair on the left side together with the hair that has been “curled” in .
- As in , “Kururinpa” is performed.
- Take a small amount of “curly hair” and wrap it around the tied rubber.
- Insert the pin from below and fasten it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 on the right side to complete!
At the End
Did you have a simple arrangement that you were interested in? The simpler the arrangement, the more sophisticated the impression can be made with a simple effort. If you use a hair dryer to remove the nap before arranging and then add curls to the ends of the hair or make it easier to create a flow of hair, it will be easier to add nuances to the hair, so please give it a try.