Leggings came to us from the distant 80s, where at that time, this piece of clothing was considered very appealing. And only at the beginning of 2000, leggings finally conquered the hearts of our fashionistas, firmly entrenched in the world leader among all types of clothing, and make a good competition for jeans.
It was a time when leggings were an exclusive use piece for the gym. This model of pants has such versatility that it is possible to include it in several proposals, whether for a walk in the mall or a nightclub, and it can still be found in different finishes and textures.
Combination of colors and patterns
The principle is simple: if leggings have some print, it is best to wear them with a monochromatic top that would not disturb the harmony of combinations. But with a solid bottom, you can afford an arbitrarily catchy top.
Leggins with animal prints look defiant and sexy. But what to wear on top? Try a black or white tunic. A tunic matching in color with one of the shades of animal print will also come in handy. To emphasize the aggressiveness of the chosen style, it is worth wearing ankle boots or boots with very high heels or a massive platform.
Depending on the type of figure
What to wear leggings with? Yes, with anything, the main thing is that the ensemble has a combination of textures, colors, and unity of style – there would be a desire to fantasize and experiment. First of all, they must fit the figure. There is no question of choosing leggings; they can be worn with either short tunics or mini-skirts.
For those who have a bit plump hips and hips, these pairs are better suited:
leggings + mid-thigh jersey dress
leggings + long cut blouse
leggings + long jacket.
Very skinny girls withdrawn “anatomy” should also not get carried away with tight-fitting pants; it will be good to complement them with a corrective top in the form of long tunics and blouses.
Girls of the normal build can safely wear them with straight one-piece dresses, short tulip skirts, and tutu skirts, even with shorts – but this is for those who like to make a strong impression on others!
Even with the cut adjusted to the body, the legging pants offer a lot of freedom of movement and become a great ally for those who do not give up comfort. Just find a model that best meets your expectations, and that best matches the pieces already in your collection. The following list shows numerous possibilities for wearing leggings on various occasions. Check out!
1. Even with a sportier face, legging offers numerous look options
2. From a more comfy look
3. Going through a classic winter makeup
4. Even something more elaborate, with a heel and a sophisticated coat
5. With sneakers and a cap, your coldest days will gain more comfort
6. With boot and bodysuit, it guarantees a more powerful combination
7. Want something more elaborate? Invest in leather leggings
8. Trust me, she goes well with all types of looks
9. Legging is an inseparable travel companion
10. And it can be used during the flight and also during the tours
11. Even more for being a very versatile and timeless piece
12. Combined with the trench coat, the look was drier
13. And it doesn’t create much volume, as boots and wool sweaters already do that
14. Legging + boot over the knee = a partnership that works very well
15. The plaid coat with red boots gave more life to the basic look
16. If you throw a fur coat over it, it’s a shot and a fall
17. Leggings with fringe boots: one more option to get out of the basics
18. Look how different this legging with openings in the knees
19. Printed models can become the main attraction of the composition
20. The denim jacket adds more youth to the look
21. And with a bomber, the proposal gains a sporting atmosphere
22. For a lighter feel, combine your leggings with a flowing jacket
23. Or include a piece that has a more delicate finish
24. Despite being tight, the leggings are very comfortable
25. And some models even offer adjustment of the bar
26. And finishes that make the piece a little more refined
27. The purpose of legging is to give freedom to move, always
28. And of course, ensuring comfort
29. If you want a piece that goes with everything, invest in black leggings
30. After all, the little black dress will never go out of style
31. Black with grey: the most appreciated shades of winter
32. With a kimono, the proposal gains a boho-chic air
33. Legging even collaborates with the military look
34. The chic basics: legging, vest and flatform
35. And if the idea is to be daring, a fur vest is always welcome
36. Of course the mule could not be left out of this list of combinations
37. And neither is the Chelsea boot
38. Much less the low sandals
39. How about wearing a shorter blouse with the zipper version at the waistband?
40. With a hat and a piece in earth tone, you get an indie look
41. Legging is undoubtedly the best substitute for jeans
42. A little colour lifts the look
43. With maxi blouses there is no mistake
44. The red knitting gave an even greater emphasis to the composition
45. Here the extra charm was due to the closed button at the top of the jacket
46. The elegance of the poncho is unbeatable, right?
47. And they still say that a legging look is boring
48. You can see how wrong they were, don’t you think?
49. When choosing your leggings, think of combinations with pieces you already have
50. So your pants will certainly suit you in different proposals and occasions